My path to becoming a health coach:
I’ve always been interested in food, psychology, and nutrition, but was never sure where that might take me career-wise. In my early twenties, I was living in New York City and working at a vegan restaurant: loving life, but not quite sure where I was headed. I never really believed in Oprah’s “ah-ha” moments until I stumbled across IIN on the web and had one of my own. The words “health coach” were totally new to me and a light bulb went off in my head when I read about IIN’s holistic health coaching program. It didn’t take long for me to call up and enroll and that moment was easily one of the best decisions I have made in my life.
I spent the next year studying dozens of dietary theories, coaching strategies, nutrition, and business development. With IIN‘s emphasis on a holistic approach to health, I found my own health and well-being improving throughout the course. Not only was I learning about how to help others, but the course gave me the tools to help myself as well. IIN has been an integral part of my personal path to health, and what I learned has stuck with me years later.
Being able to help others along their journey to health and happiness is, to me, one of the best and most important things we can do in this world. If you feel that light bulb going off inside of your head, or hear that inner voice telling you to read on, listen to that voice. There is a health revolution that needs you in it!
Misconceptions About Being a Health Coach:
- No, you don’t have to be in perfect health to be a health coach. Part of the beauty of being a health coach is sharing your journey and struggles with others. You will be a better health coach if you can relate to your clients’ struggles.
- No, it does not have to be “too emotionally demanding.” Working one-on-one with clients can be difficult for some, but that’s why IIN gives you the tools to create the type of health coaching that works best for you, whether it be group coaching, an online business, or something entirely unique to you!
Perks of being a health coach
- doing what you love
- finding fulfillment in helping others
- having financial freedom
- working from home and on your own terms
- improving your own health along the way
If you are interesting in enrolling and becoming a health coach, use the contact info here:
US callers: (877) 733-1520; International callers: +1 (212) 730-5433; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also check out IIN’s amazingly helpful YouTube page by clicking HERE.
Save on tuition:
Be sure to mention my name (Julianne Hall) to save yourself some moolah with a special ambassador savings offer.
As a proud IIN ambassador and affiliate, I am happy to answer any questions about my experience with IIN. Ask me a question in the form below or e-mail me at email@example.com. Let’s talk and figure out if enrolling in IIN is right for you.