Balsamic Tofu Rainbow Salad
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
Servings: 1 serving (or 2 as a side)
- 3-4 oz baby arugula (or any baby greens of your choice)
- 3 oz Nasoya Balsamic Vinaigrette Toss'ables
- 1/2 C sugar snap peas stems trimmed and strings removed if desired
- 1/2 C blue oyster mushrooms whole or sliced
- 3-4 easter egg radishes quartered
- 1 orange carrot shredded
- 1 yellow carrot shredded
- 1 Tbs pumpkin seeds
- 2 Tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbs balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp maple syrup (optional)
- 1 tsp dijon mustard (optional)
- pinch salt
- fresh black pepper, to taste
Wash your salad greens and add to a bowl.
Top with Nasoya Toss'ables tofu, shredded carrots, mushrooms, snap peas, and pumpkin seeds.
Set aside while you prepare the dressing.
Whisk olive oil, balsamic vinegar, maple syrup, dijon mustard, salt and pepper. Alternatively, combine those ingredients in a small mason jar and simply shake until all of the ingredients are incorporated.
Drizzle vinaigrette on top of your salad and enjoy!