Here we go again, friends! Another month, another awesome Vegan Cuts box in the mail. After three weeks on vacation, it was so nice to come home to a package of such well-curated vegan goodies. New snacks to re-fuel after a loooong car ride, and new beauty products to start spring off fresh…check out the contents below.
For those of you unfamiliar, Vegan Cuts is a totally vegan marketplace that offers monthly subscription boxes. Their Snack boxes contain 10 or more yummy vegan snacks, sweets, and goodies (think: breakfast bars, rice chips, chocolate-y treats, etc). Their Beauty boxes contain 4-7 cruelty-free cosmetic/beauty products per month (think: natural sunscreen, 5-free nail polish, facial cleansers, etc). They are both GREAT ways to find new vegan products or foods if you are new to a vegan lifestyle, but also great for a longtime vegan who is simply looking to change up their pantry or beauty routine. (Starting at just $18.50 a month with free shipping to the U.S.)
So here it is, this month’s Beauty Box…
VEGAN CUTS MARCH BEAUTY BOX:
- Plantlife Detox Mineral Bath: made with Celtic hand-harvested sea salt, containing over 84 trace minerals!
- Modicum Skincare Essential Exfoliant AND Essential Cleanser: I got a Modicum serum through Vegan Cuts months ago and fell in love with this company. I mean, how cute is their packaging too?!
- Shea Moisture Coconut Hibiscus Shea Butter Lip Balm: absolutely loving the ingredient list on this lip balm. In the purse we go!
- Hempz Fresh Coconut & Watermelon Body Moisturizer: pure hemp seed oil that totally revives dry skin. I used a lotion from this brand years ago (like maybe 15 years ago, does that make me sound old?) and I have always meant to buy it again. It’s better than I remembered!
- Londontown Lakur nail polish: high-shine and chip-resistant…I work on a farm so chip-resistant is a must anytime I wear polish! Can’t wait to try this one out.
Now on to March’s Snack Box!
VEGAN CUTS MARCH SNACK BOX:
- I Heart Keenwah Chocolate Puffs: who knew that three of my favorite foods (chocolate, peanut butter, and quinoa) could be combined into one delicious snack?!
- Choice Organic Teas: Hibiscus Heart & Simply Detox: big fan of Choice organic teas so excited to try these two flavors!
- Musco Family Olives to go! Adorable little pack of olives for easy snacking.
- Red Plate Foods Granola grab-and-go single serving. Golden toasted oat granola with cinnamon…perfect to top off a smoothie!
- Vicia Almond Noir energy bar with almond butter, cashew butter, brown rice crisps, and dark chocolate. Yum!
- Fawen drinkable soup! I’ve heard of this brand and can’t wait to try this. Organic sweet potato and lentil soup in drinkable form…genius!
- Vegan Rob’s probiotic Cauliflower Puffs: Vegan Rob’s makes some really cool flavors and this one is no exception!
- Pacific Foods Coconut Milk: Rushed through taking this picture because I needed this for a recipe! Big fan of Pacific Foods beverages and this coconut milk worked perfectly in my vegan mac and cheese! (Pacific Foods also threw in a $1 coupon towards another product.)
- Purely Elizabeth Granola & Puffs Cereal: love love love anything this brand makes! Can’t wait to try this delicious sounding flavor with chewy cranberries and pecans.
- Dream Water powder mix: so interesting, I will have to give this one a try the next time I need a little help getting to sleep!
- TruRoots Ancient Grain Pasta! What a bonus to get this full bag of gluten-free pasta included in this box: brown rice, quinoa, amaranth, and corn flour, woohoo!
What a huge snack box this month! I also got two bonus snacks this week that vary from box to box (the Fig Bar and the Fruit Snacks) because the Vegan Cuts team is just generous like that! Great variety of snacks and breakfast items this month, one of my fave snack boxes so far!
As always, shoot me any questions you have about Vegan Cuts. I’m such a fun of this company and will continue to recommend them to you guys! Click here to order or for more info: BEAUTY BOX | SNACK BOX.
For the animals,